What really is the Deep Cleansing Black Mask?
If you can’t tell from the name the Deep Cleansing Black Mask is an effective and simple to use face mask that aims to remove your blackheads.
Let’s be honest: we’ve all squeezed them, picked them and desperately googled ways to get rid of them, but does any of that actually make a difference? Nope.
Blackheads and clogged pores are a daily issue we all want to eradicate from our lifes – some of us will even go to crazy lengths, like surgery, to ensure the little black spots stay away. And as tempting as it is to stand in front of the mirror and squeeze the hell out them, it really isn’t the best option.
The Black Mask is here to provide you with an efficient and equally satisfying solution.
So, what is the black mask really for?
As previously explained, the deep cleansing black mask’s purpose is to save you.
Blackheads are natural, and it is extremely important that you avoid squeezing and picking them (despite how satisfying it really is). Doing this can cause infections to be generated and this can be damaging to your skin, sometimes resulting in scaring.
What about ingredients?
Ingredients are a very important factor when it comes to a product and whether or not it will work (especially when you are buying online). Check our waist training corsets reviews too!!
The Black Masks’ contents include:
- Charcoal: This is a miracle worker – it cleans pores, evens skin tone, removes dirt (making it less likely that zits will form), smooths your skin as well as destroying blackheads. It is great for those with oily skin.
- Aloe Vera: As well all know, this is another ingredient that literally works magic. Aloe Vera is used to solves pretty much everything including sunburn and treats acne – it is great to increase the health of your skin.
- Arbutin: A plant extract that brightens the skin, as well as removing dark spots.
- Chamomile: This gives your skin important oils, nutrients and antioxidants and neutralises free radicals meaning your skin is far less irritated.
- Glycerin: Improves hair and skin greatly (it has the same effects as a moisturiser, by the way)
- Sodium hyaluronate: Prevents aging, limits damage from the sun, moisturises the skin and increases the skin’s ability to hold water.
- Niacinamade: Despite vitamin B being made by your body, it’s not made in a large quantity and so this is a vital ingredient in supplying the necessary vitamin.
Which are its main benefits?
If you’re like me and you don’t particularly like reading, here’s what amazing benefits you’ll receive from this product in short:
- Blackheads are destroyed
- Clogged pores are cleaned
- Skin rejuvenated – prevents aging (what more could you want?)
- Smooths skin
- Helps protect skin from sun damage
How to use the Black Mask?
The Black Mask is just like most other face masks (only a lot more satisfying when you get to feel it off, and it has visible effects immediately) – it’s very simple to use:
- Apply a moisturiser to your skin if you have especially dry skin
- Apply the mask
- Spread the mask evenly across your whole face – even the areas that don’t have blackheads or clogged pores
- Leave the mask on until it dries (this takes between 15 and 30 minutes)
- Peel the mask from the bottom
- Follow with you usual skin-care routine
What actually are the results?
We all want results – but what are the ones you’ll actually notice?
As I’ve probably mentioned 100 times – your blackheads will disappear.
But it’s not only this effect that you’ll notice:
Your skin will feel smoother and far more hydrated, which is great if you have particularly dry skin.
On top of this you’ll notice a more even skin tone (bye bye foundation!), less irritated skin (bye bye redness!) and you’ll just have far healthier skin!
So, does the Black Mask work?
Somehow I think you already know the answer to this one: of course it does.
The black cleansing mask is effective and pretty damn impressive. It’s natural ingredients allow it to what it says – painlessly and harmlessly removes unwanted blackheads without the risk of infections, as well as rejuvenating your skin and giving you a natural glow.
Don’t believe me? Read on to find out how the best deep cleansing mask has helped out others with their blackheads…
What do real people have to say?
We asked people who have previously used the product to tell us about their experience, and, unsurprisingly, they all thought it was amazing:
“As a 42 year old I didn’t think blackheads would be much of a problem to me. However having recently taken a part time career in the modelling industry I began looking in the mirror more and more and all I saw was the little black dots on my nose.
My daughter had used the Black Mask product before and she told me about it. I ordered it and, to my surprise, it arrived quickly, with no problems. I immediately noticed a huge difference and people have been telling me skin actually looks younger than beforehand. Would recommend to anyone.” – Julianne Tyson (42)
“I have suffered from clogged pores and blackheads since I was 14 and was getting pretty desperate to get rid of them. After looking on the internet for a solution I came across the Black Mask website and decided to give it a go.
I used the product as soon as it arrived at my doorstep and I was immediately so glad I had purchased the product! It effectively removes all blackheads, freeing pores. I found that following the treatment with my usual night time facial routine improved my skin greatly, and the mask also rejuvenated my skin greatly!” – Dan Caro (27)
Why is the black mask the best option on the market?
Another commonly brought product is pore strips. To put it simply, pore strips don’t work. Despite their promised purpose (remove blackheads), pore strips often fail to actually stick and therefore do not achieve any results for the user.
The deep cleansing pore mask focuses on removing unwanted black heads but also rejuvenate your skin and even smooths out your skin tone.
Of course many people have attempted to create their own homemade version of this product, however this can be very bad for your skin. A common way of conjuring up your own deep cleansing mask solution is to use a glue. Carbon glues can be extremely damaging to your skin. Many glues contain certain chemicals that cause the opposite effect as the Black Mask. It can cause redness, inflammation, soreness, etc. and it is highly unlikely that this self-created version will remove any blackheads at all.
Other methods include the use of bandages or tape. These are also pretty harmful methods – tape especially as this can really hurt your skin. Trust me when I say the money you save is definitely not worth the soreness!
The Black Mask for skin is a great valued product with outstanding results, especially compared to other available options – who could say no to that?